Thursday, July 9, 2009

Trey Parker and Matt Stone - comedy gods

For the love of God - Please someone ask Trey Parker and Matt Stone to do the Jackson funeral South Park. Wouldn't Cartman's ego force him to crash the funeral at the Staples center? Come on guys, do it for Jesus. I can't think of anything funnier that re-creating the Jefferson/Cartman kiss - this time in his coffin.



It's good to see my buddy Jacob at Contextual Criticism is back on the job. I dearly missed your insightful commentaries.

2 comments:

Noxious Nan said...

Jacob and you too! Been missing both of you....but then again, been getting some chores done. :-)

Lowell said...

Well, thank you, Tommy...I've missed reading you also!

So...you've been gone?

Working back in slowly...

Thanks to you, too, Noxious Nan! God, I love that name!