Tuesday, May 11, 2010

George Rekers my favorite hypocrite

Once again Jacob over at Contextual Criticism has beaten me to the punch on this one. I love Rachael Maddow, and I enjoy her arguments against hypocrisy. This time it's about the hypocrisy of George Rekers. Do we really need a brighter indication that these haters do not speak for God?

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



On another topic, maybe Jacob has not seen these videos:

The new art form of video editing



Michael Jackson - - - I'm convinced this the first A capella cloned boy band.



I can't get enough of this tune.




Train Driving thru Bangkok Market. The tea-baggers have it soooooo tough.



It's not really a party without a sledgehammer bomb!!!



One of my favorite songs:

No comments: