Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Where has Keith Olberman gone? When will he be back?

Like a junkie needing his fix, I don’t think I could of sanely transversed the reality of the Bush administration without Keith Olbermann. Smart ass Olbermann was there with the facts about the naivety of the mildly retarded Dubya and his toy hammer of Christian justice, Dick Cheney. Don’t leave me for too long Keith. Sure, I can get a fix of rationality from Lawrence and Rachel, but it doesn’t taste the same. I find myself day dreaming that you and Janeane Garofalo ran away together; soon to be followed by Rachel Maddow is a spectacular three-way liberal love-fest. Leaving me with a huge ugly wart on the end of my cock named Chris Matthews. Oh, the horror. The horror.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



It’s about justice!! To be tried as a black adult? How unfair is this? Scaggs is her only hope now. If it wasn’t for Brook Alverez on the fact zone, we may never have learned about this travesty of a sham of a shakedown of a travesty of a sham.

1 comment:

Lowell said...

Yeah, I want to know what happened to Keith, too. But I have a feeling he will resurface soon in yet another incarnation more potent that his last and take on those rascally Repugs in a new and fearsome way.

Well, hell, I can dream, can't I?

Nice to hear from you. Iowa's Repugnicans are freaking crazy and always have been. And yes, some do carry pitchforks 'cause they are farmers as well as satan's followers!

Hope you're doing well!