Friday, July 13, 2012

Music Videos

Lately I've been toying with Microsoft's Movie Maker and I made these music videos:

Jerry's Rack by Lalo Schifrin


Jerry's Rack is a little tune I've enjoyed for years, although it's a little short in its original form.  I had to double up the size ( a little cut and paste).  I'm happy how it turned out.  You may recognize it from Jackie Chan's "The Big Brawl" or those ads from Angie's List.

Then I tried my hand with "In the Hall of the Mountain King" - - - I always thought this would be perfect music for a video.



And then, finally, I though it would be fun to make a video from Ray Charles' "Shake your tale feather."



1 comment:

Lowell said...

Hi Tommy!

For some reason I decided to stop by and visit you this evening after a long absence. Glad to see that you're doing well and that your creative spirit has not subsided one iota!

These videos are hilarious! I've been laughing out loud for ten minutes! Fantastic! I thought the first one was great, then I saw the 2nd and thought that was even greater and then watched the 3rd and that took the cake.

They're fantastic. Can I use them on Contextual Criticism as a "Humor Break"? Please, please?

Seriously, let me know.

And I do hope you're doing well. I've been posting a bit more. The Repugnicans have become ever more evil in these past few months and it looks like they'll only get worse in the coming months. Scary bastards! They will say or do anything!

Take good care and I'll look forward to hearing from you...'