Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween on 6th street (Austin, Texas)

It was Halloween on 6th street (Austin, Texas) again so I thought I’d stop by and take a few pictures. It was packed. Jack-in-the-box was there with his white trash girlfriend.













The crayons showed up. It was one of those small 8 packs. Before they could color outside the lines, Bumblebee man came to the rescue.









These crypt keepers were ready for the next round of speed dating.





















Honestly, I was focusing on her face. I can't figure out why this keeps happening. There must be something wrong with my camera.

1 comment:

Freida Bee said...

The guy behind in that last pic is the best. (It also kinda looks like her hands up her skirt, but I realize that probably just her jacket tied around her waist.)

Some day, I will return to 6th Street on Halloween. I think I must have blocked out some traumatic event as I have an aversion. The neighborhoods in Austin where people take it upon themselves to throw Halloween carnivals with haunted houses on the street, rock! It's like 41st or whichever street with all the lights at Christmas. That's the most fun place to take my kids to see Santa. He just walks the street there.