Sunday, February 24, 2008

Don't talk back to Darth Vader

Don’t talk back to Darth Vader. He’ll get ya. This little girl goes on to give a very well thought out synopsis of the movie Star Wars.



My bad

I've gotten a few angry e-mails from bluegrass lovers. And yes, I made a disparaging remark about bluegrass music in an earlier post. (I said something to the effect that bluegrass was a used to serenade pre-raped livestock.) For that I apologize. I went too far. But to be fair, I never thought hill folk knowd how to read.

Bluegrass is more than just a way to arouse unwilling sheep. It speaks to the soul of the modern day hill-folk in all of us. Listening to this bluegrass I’m reminded that you have a pretty mouth. These guys have some game:



RIP Omar Little. June 28, 1958 - February 24, 2008
“It’s all in the game.”



“I have the shotgun.. . . you got the briefcase.” - Omar Little.
"When you come at the King, you best not miss." - Omar Little

No comments: