Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Latest Favorites - 2 Girls 1 Cup

Did you ever like those fold in pages in the back of MAD Magazine? Click Here!

Youtube has become my new God. This stuff touches me like a lemur in my pants. Check out my favorite version of Sweet Home Alabama. (You don't have to watch this one all the way thru)

I imagine this was created with a recipe of vodka, cough syrup, and a dash of LSD. They light it on fire and call it a Flaming Homer.

I found this to be impressive. Ever seen the movie Tron?



What will these kids think of next?


Yes, but can you play a burning piano?


Weird clouds


It was night. . . . late at night.


2 Girls 1 Cup

In case you are playing catch-up like me, in 2007 a short fetish film surfaced featuring the most vile things imaginable. (Literally, The Aristocrats come to life.) What made it funny was the plethora of short videos posted to youtube featuring reactions from people watching 2 Girls, One Cup.

My favorite 2 Girls one Cup song:


My favorite 2 Girls one Cup reactions:

and this one:


Honorable mention:

No comments: