Thursday, April 3, 2008

Republican Culture of Corruption

I finally finished. My list of Republican criminals is complete and the experience has warped my fragile little mind. I put the whole list onto one site, RepublicanOffenders.com. 272 names. 60 are pedophiles. Weird. http://www.republicanoffenders.com/


I almost understand the need of pedophiles to join the fine, upstanding, GOP. It’s a way to cover up their crimes; hiding behind the illusion of piety. What garnered my attention was large number of Republican public officials that have no problem with using their office for personal monetary gain. Arrogance. Pure arrogance.


Republicans, a true culture of corruption. If you consider that the Republican party consists almost entirely of haters, it shouldn’t be a surprise.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Beth said...

Wait a minute. Is this an emotionally satisfying, non-threatening hug?

Because, frankly, I'm getting a slightly creepy vibe here.

Tommy Korioth said...

Yeah, it's kind of like a hug from your drunk uncle that he holds too long and then farts when he lets go. "And you can take that with you no charge."

Lowell said...

Tommy, this is great stuff! Thanks for all your work. I did a post on Contextual Criticism to let my readers know about it, and used your great "seal."

Thanks again - hope you have a multitudinous response!

Jacob

Anonymous said...

This is a great site. The only thing I can see it needs is a means of submitting crooks that you missed, such as Robert Green, 85, 4 term GOP mayor of Blue Ridge GA, Plead Guilty to 2 counts of Chicken fighting..(this is the guy who told me that the Memorial Day “Arts in the Park” festival needed to be canceled because “it brings in a bad crowd”. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation released tapes of Hizzonor with his own box and Laz-e-boy recliner at the fights…)
http://heartlandvalues.blogspot.com/2005/06/republican-mayor-busted-for.html

Anonymous said...

Never mind, I found it...